Sunday, August 15, 2010

clean. crisp.

How I love a white couch... the ulitmate definition of clean and crisp. And... ultimately impractical. I can't help myself, and i've started dreaming up the decor and design of my sweet little bungalow.


How Lovely. I absolutely adore this room and the framed fabric on the wall. I wish I could cut and paste it in my sun room or living room... and voila. Dreamy.


Put together perfectly. I thoroughly appreciate the white on white with a dash of color here and there. I like how the staircase is very simple and I just might put one just like it in my dining room/kitchen when it comes time.


Cozy. I could just curl up on this couch and take a nap. I love a couch that says "sit on me, i'm comfy."

2 comments:

  1. i'll take that first couch with the pleats. love it!

    oh, and those signs that Ben picked up are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...white white white...how I love white! This would be such a dream decor for a beach house don't you think? Or any house for that matter!

    ReplyDelete