Sunday, November 14, 2010

Overdue Update

Hello blog world... I have fallen behind. We may have negleted the blog but at least we haven't been negleting the house!

There is so much to show you! No BIG, enormous, earth shattering changes, but we are finding every little change is adding up and eventually it will be the house we've dreamed of (that reality is farther away than I'd like it to be but will come sooner than I think. I hope.)

Who knew Ben was a plumber? He successfully moved our outdoor water source from right smack in front of our house to a better location off to the side.









We had a fun demolition party and removed the brick BBQ from the driveway. We then filled in the missing bricks for a somewhat smooth brick driveway that will make do until we put a new concrete driveway in.

We prepped soil, planted seed, and watered daily in order to have a new lawn. Thank goodness for fresh, green, soft grass that I can sit in (just don't walk on the grass, at least not while Ben is watching!)

3 comments:

  1. so awesome! i love the progress so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! So excited to see each new project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in the world Britney...how does Ben do all of this stuff? I am so extremely impressed! I bet you guys are learning so much. You are going to be pro homebuilders by the time you're finished!

    ReplyDelete